PALONTARAQ.ID – Widya Dharma University and Sigma Education present “NATIONAL ESSAY COMPETITION”.
One of the most critical aspects in battling covid-19 pandemic is the discipline in following health protocols such as wearing masks, washing hands and physical distancing.
In this regard, what measures should be taken to increase the discipline of the general public in Indonesia?
·1st winner : Rp. 1.000.000 +e-certificate
·2nd winner : Rp. 750,000 + e-certificate
·3rd winner : Rp. 500,000 + e-certificate
Candidates are of Indonesian nationality, and meet the given criteria:
1. Aged 16 – 20 years old.
2. Currently 11th / 12th grade high school students or first year undergraduate students.
1. The essays must be between 250-300 words and written in English.
2. The essays are typed in Microsoft Word format.
Font : Arial
Font Size : 12
Line spacing : 1.5 lines
3. The essays must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
4. The essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted.
5. One candidate can only submit one essay.
Please submit your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org,
with this format:
Email Subject: Full name / School or University / City
Also attach the scanned copy of your ID (KTP/Passport).
Inquiries: 0811-570-1909 (WA/Line)
-Essay submission deadline: 31 Oct 2020
-Top 10 finalists informed: 4 Nov 2020
-Interviews of finalists: 7 Nov 2020
-Announcement of winners : 9 Nov 2020
1. During the preliminary stage, essays are assessed on their content, coherence, choices of words, and grammatical accuracy.
2. Ten finalists are selected and proceed to the final stage.
3. In the final stage, candidates are assessed on how well they answer questions from the judges regarding their essay contents.
4. Three final winners will be selected.
5. Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.